Glass Lined Plate Condenser
The glass lined steel condenser is constructed using newly developed molds through welding process, guaranteeing the sealing performance and internal load bearing capacity, preventing leakage, as well as providing simple operation and high efficiency.
Vessel: Full Vacuum (FV) to 0.1Mpa
- The glass lined condenser can handle corrosive media such as hydrofluoric acid, phosgene, concentrated phosphoric acid (concentration>30%, temperature >150°C, PH>12) and almost all chemicals with temperature over 100°C;
- Heat exchanging is implemented through the alternate flowing of hot air and cold water;
- Compact structure, light weight, small size;
- The parts of glass lined condenser are replaceable and some parts are reducible, preventing the downtime caused by the time waiting for the replacement of the entire machine;
- The glass lined condenser provided by Qianqiao can withstand vacuum and avoid fouling, the heat transfer efficiency of which is 30%-50% higher than that of similar glass lined steel condensers;
- Our glass lined plate type condensers are available in two models, i.e. W-0.6 and W-1, and each model is offer with option of 3 holes or 6 holes;
Pressure: vessel ≤0.1Mpa, jacket ≤0.3Mpa (for any special requirements, please inform us);
Glass lining: thermal shock 110°C, cold shock ≤100°C;
All glass lined steel condensers are subjected to strict inspection before leaving our factory, our company is not responsible for the products that are disassembled by users themselves. When any issue occurs, please inform us, we will designate our technical personnel to customer’s site to solve it.